Information We Collect
- Personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address, is collected when you request a quote on our website or on our Ads on Facebook.
- Information about your device, such as your IP address and browser type, is collected when you visit our website.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested, such as a quote or policy.
- To process payments and prevent fraud.
- To improve our website and customer experience.
- To send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them.
How We Protect Your Information
- We use industry-standard encryption to protect your personal and financial information when it is transmitted to our website.
- We regularly monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
- We only share your information with third parties as necessary to provide you with the products and services you have requested, such as with an insurance carrier to underwrite your policy.
Your Choices and Rights
- You have the right to request access to the personal information we collect about you.
- You can opt out of marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send or by contacting us.
- You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us.
- If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website.